Here are 5 ways to enhance your virtual image:
- Position your computer so the camera is just above your head and then tilt the screen down to your eyes. That will produce the ‘eye level’ look and most connective effect.
- Lighting is crucial to building trust and credibility because people will be able to see your non-verbal cues. Remember you want the light pointing towards you, not behind you.
- Choose a quiet space for your meetings to reduce the distractions of extraneous noise. If your acoustics are not good, I suggest a microphone to improve the quality of your sound.
- Think of your background as a movie set. What type of environment do you want to represent you and your brand? Is it time to clear some clutter? Add some flowers? The quickest fix is to add a portable backdrop so you have a polished look in an instant.
- Stay hydrated. Yes, you will look younger, healthier and more successful.
Below are 5 must-have items so you look and feel confident online. I’ve done the shopping and testing for you!!
This beauty light is perfect for shooting video and lighting your space so you look your best.
This lavalier microphone for your smart phone produces quality sound and reduces extraneous noise.
I love these LED light strips that stick onto your computer screen and make you look 10 years younger!
If you’d like more tips about showing up with confidence, grab a free copy of my book Step Into Your Power: a Step-by-Step Strategy Guide for Maximum Results at your next Conference, Event, or Networking Opportunity.