No matter how you ‘cut’ it your hair IS your crowning glory!! It’s an element that can bring about an instant change and uplift your image. It can take you from blah to sassy in a matter of an hour. Most women seem to get really comfortable about their style and don’t change it. When June hits, isn’t it time to try a summer hairstyle?
When was the last time you had a fresh, new hairstyle? For the loyalists, ask your hairstylist for a style-reboot! If you’re game, try someone new. Either way, before you hit the salon do some research of your own. For instance, if you have a round face and want a medium length cut- Google just that- “Medium length hairstyles for round faces.” You get the idea!
Hot Summer Hairstyles for 2014
- Pixie– styles never really seem to go out of trend and J-Law is really rocking hers. Be sure you have a face for short hair. It’s simple to style (mine takes 5 minutes) and has a youthful flair.
- Bobs– The biggest haircut of 2013, has taken 2014 by storm. Spotted on runways across the four fashion capitals for spring/summer ’14, this season’s bobs come in all shapes and sizes, from slick and smooth to choppy and textured.
- Beachy Waves– Good news for lazy girls; spring’s biggest trend is laid-back, fuss-free mermaid waves. The more randomly placed and tousled the better! Product is key!!
- Long and Straight– Long hair is stunning when it’s sleek and healthy. Take your long and straight hair to the next level by adding sweet layers, side bangs, or pull it back into stunning updo. Sometimes your long mane will speak for itself with its amazing healthy shine. You’ll want to run your fingers through these elegant hairstyles for long straight hair!
- Low Ponytail– If you’re one of those lucky ladies with enough hair for a ponytail, this look goes from sporty to glamorous in a snap! Simply change your sport elastic to a jeweled clip like the beautiful Beyonce!
Is it time for you to change it up? Which one do you think would work for you and why? I respond to every comment so please leave one!
Wondering what hairstyle looks best on you? Take advantage of JuliAnn’s 15 minute discovery session.